We are currently looking for 1 to 3 people who want to start their way into the world of business development and learn from it through an internship as a Junior Business Development for our European Business Development department.
Please notice this is an unpaid internship.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Data building: identifying potential clients, finding all relevant information including contacts, adding on Zoho, launching campaigns, and scheduling meetings so the rest of the team can make the sale.
- Tools being used that Evolution will provide: Crunchbase, Pitchbook, and Chatgpt – to find leads; Hunter and Lusha to find contacts; Vocus, hunter, and Zoho to launch campaigns
- Monitor the performance of each campaign: how many people reached, how many people answered, how many meetings, how many diagnostics, and how many deals.
- A/B testing in many methodologies: best hours for campaigns, best text messages, best sources for finding emails, etc – all those findings will be documented.
- Having meetings with potential clients, and making sales if the rest of the team is full and does not have availability to meet with a client
- Reporting activities and organization activities of the BDM team.
- It may be necessary to travel for Evolution’s events of punctual necessities.
What do you need to join our team?
You will see some aspects we would like to find in you below. Do you meet some points on the list but not all? If you really want to join the team and think you could do a good job in this role, we want to meet you!
- Valuable 1-year previous experience in startups/scaleups/deep tech environments.
- University degree specialized in administration business or international markets/commerce.
- C1-level English is a must. Any other language is valuable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Agreement with school
- Possibility to set a collaboration agreement for a 3-6 months period of full-time internship with your college/business school.
What it’s like to be an evolutioner
- Expand your potential and knowledge,
- Tailor-made career plan,
- A diverse team that is always open to new ideas and a creative way to work
- Your work will be 90-95% remote,
- Super Flexible working hours, you can work out during the working time!
- Well-communicated offices in Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid.
- You’ll join us in a full-time or 30h/week internship for 3- 6 months and will have the possibility to stay with us!
Evolution is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talent by offering a flexible, motivating, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects, values, celebrates, and makes the most of people’s individual differences. We offer equal opportunity regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and religious or political beliefs.
Applying for the above position will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to Article 13 of the GDPR legislation and that the information provided in the attached documents is true and correct. All the candidates have the possibility of exercising the right of access, rectification, opposition, and suppression of personal data.