What will be your responsibilities?
- Participate in the management of R&D projects (budget estimation, task definition, Gantt and Pert diagrams, risks identification, etc.).
- Collaborate on writing proposals for EIC Accelerator.
- Participate in the definition and elaboration of our clients’ business plans.
- Establish new product roadmaps to reach the market.
- Market research.
What requirements do you have to meet?
You will see some aspects we would like to find in you below. Do you meet some points on the list but not all? If you really want to join the team and think you could do a good job in this role, we want to meet you!
- Having completed a University degree in Engineering/Sciences. MBA will be a plus.
- Writing and speaking English on a C2 level or equivalent.
- Having previous expertise regarding EU funding programmes.
- Possessing excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work under pressure.
What do you get out of being an evolutioner?
- A growth mindset in a diverse environment.
- A team that is always open to new ideas and a creative way to work.
- Your work will be mostly or fully remote with super flexible working hours (you can work out during the working time!).
- Well communicated and fully of good vibes offices in Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid.
- Permanent contract with a tailor-made retribution package.
At Evolution, we are proud of the diversity of our team and providing them with a safe and respectful workspace. We celebrate the plurality of our evolutioners, we defend digital disconnection and work-life balance, and we are unique in putting our team at the centre of everything we do.