Our European Programs Department is looking for a new Project Manager with experience in the development of R&D projects within the Horizon Europe framework.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Coordination and supervision of the elaboration of the projects, to ensure the quality of the proposals presented to EU organizations.
- Identification of new business opportunities that allow the development of new innovation projects.
- Proposing new views, technologies or innovations that contribute to improving the company’s products/activities, related to projects in which you will collaborate.
- Understanding and researching new R&D technologies, in order to offer innovative and efficient solutions to our customers.
- Training of internal and freelance consultants, in order to maintain an agile, dynamic, autonomous work team that provides business solutions.
What requirements do you have to meet?
You will see some aspects we would like to find in you below. Do you meet some points on the list but not all? If you really want to join the team and think you could do a good job in this role, we want to meet you!
- Having completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Industrial and/or Science Engineering.
- MBA will be valued positively.
- Writing and speaking English on a C2 level or equivalent. If you know other languages we will value it positively.
- Having experience of at least 3 years in the R&D sector, on project management and coordination functions for the EIC Accelerator program (former SME Instrument).
- Being a creative person, with analytical skills, a problem-solving mentality, and a high organizational capacity.
- Having the ability to adapt to a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment, and having a strategic vision of the business.
What do you get out of being an evolutioner?
- A growth mindset in a diverse environment.
- A team that is always open to new ideas and a creative way to work.
- Your work will be mostly or fully remote with super flexible working hours (you can work out during the working time!).
- Well-communicated offices in Calle Consuegra 7, Madrid.
- Permanent contract with a tailor-made retribution package.
At Evolution, we are proud of the diversity of our team and providing them with a safe and respectful workspace. We celebrate the plurality of our evolutioners, we defend digital disconnection and work-life balance, and we are unique in putting our team at the centre of everything we do.