We are currently looking for a person who wants to internationally expand our business and grow with Evolution as a Business Development Manager for our European Business Development department.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Developing business in new markets to support our EU business development team.
- Scaling Evolution’s business searching and examining potential customers.
- Analyze new products for their viability to European funding programs.
- Brand dissemination and product presentations by attending information exchange forums, presentations or fairs, etc.
- Sell managed services to clients, from proposal to closing.
- Collaborate hand in hand with the technical team to prepare qualified information on the lead or customer to be visited.
- Update information in the company’s CRM.
What do you need to join our team?
You will see some aspects we would like to find in you below. Do you meet some points on the list but not all? If you really want to join the team and think you could do a good job in this role, we want to meet you!
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a sales or business developer and sales.
- Previous experience in sales/business development in the R&D or industrial sector.
- Previous experience working with any CRM and other relevant tools, sales and analytics techniques, and software.
- University degree relevant for the position like administration business, economics, or international markets/commerce.
- C1/C2/native level of English.
- Any other additional language will be welcome.
What it’s like to be an evolutioner
- Expand your potential and knowledge.
- Tailor-made career plan.
- No dress code.
- A diverse and inclusive team that is always open to new ideas and a creative way to work.
- Your work will be 90-95% remote.
- Super Flexible working hours.
- Well-communicated offices in Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid.
Evolution is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talent by offering a flexible, motivating, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects, values, celebrates, and makes the most of people’s individual differences. We offer equal opportunity regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and religious or political beliefs.
Applying for the above position will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to Article 13 of the GDPR legislation and that the information provided in the attached documents is true and correct. All the candidates have the possibility of exercising the right of access, rectification, opposition, and suppression of personal data.