As we are constantly growing and our goal is to keep doing it, our GR – EU Programmes – Business Development needs a new evolutioner for the team to help us with a Business Development Manager (BDM) role. This position will be based in Madrid, but working specially for the German market and some others in the EU.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Business development in the German market and some other EU countries to support our international business development team.
- Scale Evolution’s business by sourcing and vetting potential clients.
- Analyse new products for feasibility to European funding programmes.
- Brand awareness and product presentation by attending information exchange forums, presentations or trade shows, etc.
- Selling managed services to clients, from proposal to closing.
- Collaborate hand in hand with the technical team to prepare qualified information about the lead or client.
- Update the information in the company’s CRM.
What do you need to join our team?
You will see some aspects we would like to find in you below. Do you meet some points on the list but not all? If you really want to join the team and think you could do a good job in this role, we want to meet you!
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a sales or business developer and sales.
- Experienced in the world of EU programs H2020/Horizon Europe, and it will be a plus if she/he can have experience in the EIC programmes.
- Experience in the world of deep tech startups is an asset.
- Previous experience working with CRM or other relevant sales tools, analytical techniques and software.
- Needs detection and active listening.
- Customer orientation.
- Analytical skills.
- Tolerance under stress.
- Frustration capacity.
- Achievement orientation.
- Negotiation skills.
Education and languages
- Bachelor’s degree or degree related to the position administration business, MBA, Economics or international markets/commerce.
- Negotiation skills training is an asset.
- German mother tongue.
- English C1.
- Spanish B1.
Valuable further knowledge
- Sales strategy.
- Internet skills in terms of social networks and databases.
- Microsoft office advanced or expert level.
- Availability to travel within Germany and/or the EU.
- Residence or work permit in Spain or Spanish nationality is a must.
What do you get out of being an evolutioner?
- A growth mindset in a diverse environment.
- A team that is always open to new ideas and a creative way to work.
- Your work will be mostly or fully remote with super flexible working hours (you can work out during the working time!).
- Well communicated and fully of good vibes offices in Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid.
- Permanent contract with a tailor-made retribution package: €30,000-38,000€/year gross fixed salary + variable.
At Evolution, we are proud of the diversity of our team and providing them with a safe and respectful workspace. We celebrate the plurality of our evolutioners, we defend digital disconnection and work-life balance, and we are unique in putting our team at the centre of everything we do.