As we are constantly growing and our goal is to keep doing it, our GR – EU Programmes – Business Development needs a new evolutioner for the team to help us with a Junior Business Developer role (internship format).
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Developing business in new markets to support our international business development team.
- Scaling Evolution’s business by sourcing and vetting potential clients.
- Learning how to use different databases and contact clients.
- Expand your knowledge about new emerging technologies and interact with some of the most pioneering start-ups across Europe.
What do you need to join our team?
You will see some aspects we would like to find in you below. Do you meet some points on the list but not all? If you really want to join the team and think you could do a good job in this role, we want to meet you!
- Valuable 1-year previous experience in a similar role and in an international environment.
- Valuable 1-year previous experience working with any CRM and other relevant tools, relevant sales and analytics techniques and software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Critical thinking.
- Growth mindset.
- Strong analytical skills.
Education and languages
- University degree specialised in administration business or international markets/commerce.
- Bilingual level English is key, and any other EU language is valuable.
- Spanish A1 level.
- Having Spanish nationality, work permit or student visa is a must.
What do you get out of being an evolutioner?
- A growth mindset in a diverse environment.
- A team that is always open to new ideas and a creative way to work.
- Your work will be mostly or fully remote with super flexible working hours (you can work out during the working time!).
- Well communicated and fully of good vibes offices in Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid.
- 800 EUR gross/month retribution package.
- You will join us in a full-time internship for 6 months and then you will have a possibility to stay with us!
At Evolution, we are proud of the diversity of our team and providing them with a safe and respectful workspace. We celebrate the plurality of our evolutioners, we defend digital disconnection and work-life balance, and we are unique in putting our team at the centre of everything we do.