What will be your main responsibilities?
- Develop and follow up on an acquisition, qualification, and maintenance strategy for VC, business angels, investors, incubators, etc, at a European level that adds value to both Business Partners and Evolution.
- Monitor metrics to measure business generation performance through Business Partners.
- Sourcing customers that fit into Evolution’s funding programs from prospecting to closing.
- Participate in developing initiatives and campaigns in conjunction with the rest of the Business Development team to achieve and increase qualified leads and portfolio growth.
- Segment Business Partners in order to implement initiatives to build long-term relationships and thereby maximize collaboration.
What do you need to join our team?
You will see some aspects we would like to find in you below. Do you meet some points on the list but not all? If you really want to join the team and think you could do a good job in this role, we want to meet you!
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with deep-tech companies, investors, VCs, Business Angels, incubators, and accelerators.
- Previous experience in sales/business development in startups, accelerators, incubators, M&D, and VC.
- Needs detection and active listening
- Customer orientation
- Tolerance under stress
- Achievement orientation
- Negotiation skills
Education and languages
- University degree relevant for the position like administration business, economics, or international markets/commerce.
- C1 level of English.
- B1 level of Spanish.
- Any other additional language will be welcome.
Valuable further knowledge
- Sales strategy
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience working with any CRM and other relevant tools, relevant sales and analytics techniques, and software
- Availability to travel within the EU.
- Having Spanish nationality, a work permit, or a residence permit is a must.
- In case you don’t have the first option, there’s the possibility to collaborate as a freelance.
What do you get out of being an evolutioner?
- A growth mindset in a diverse environment.
- A team that is always open to new ideas and a creative way to work
- Your work will be mostly or fully remote.
- Super flexible working hours, you can work out during the working time!
- Well-communicated offices in Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid full of good vibes.
- Long-term collaboration (permanent contract or freelance).
- Tailor-made retribution package with fixed salary + variable.
- And many others that you’ll find out once you join our team.
At Evolution, we are proud of the diversity of our team and for providing them with a safe and respectful workspace. We celebrate the plurality of our evolutioners, we defend digital disconnection and work-life balance, and we are unique in putting our team at the centre of everything we do.